- AT505 analyser module meets the requirements of OIML R 99/ Class 0
- AT505 analyser module is a four- (five-) component gas analyser controlled from a personal computer (PC).
- The analyser module is intended for operation and inspection of spark ignition engines.
- Data for processing is transferred from the Analyser Module via RS232 to the PC, where it is saved and printed.
- The analyser module is a part of the modular Multi-Diag system.
- MID certification.
- Designed for emission inspection stations and petrol engine repair shops.
Requirements for PC
- Windows 7/8/10
- Free RS232 port
- RS232-USB/Generic converter (AT119 4001) required for USB connection
- see brochure
AT505 Analyser Set contains
- AT505 analyser module
- Consumption probe (hose + metal head)
- Communication cable AT505/1xRS232
- Power supply (modification) with cable
- AT505 Software
- Speed and temperature measurement not included in the set
- Computer (PC or laptop) not included in the set
AT505 analyser module (set)
AT505 analyser module
AT113 3045 - RT Module 3
- Speed Sensor and temperature sensor
- more info …
AT532 5082 - DIAG4 OBD BT
- speed and temperature measurement via OBD system
- more info …
NOx measurement based on electrochemical cell
AT154 4001 - Infrared remote controller
AT119 4001 - RS232-USB / GENERIC Converter
AT104 3093 - Consumption probe AT505 for high temperatures
Optional accessories AT 605
Last page update: November 8, 2018