- Multi-Diag Scope is a dual channel digital differential oscilloscope (featuring separate measuring channels) with multimeter and recording analyser.
- The system is designed for connection to a PC (PC not included in the delivery)
- Expanding the Device with a wide assortment of accessories allows measuring electric current, high voltage in ignition, temperature and other quantities associated with motor testing (motor tester no longer in sale).
- Clear control software with a wide range of presets for measuring individual signals with option for saving and viewing recorded waveforms.
- The programme enables saving not just individual images, but also the course of readings over time thanks to the record function. Records also allow zooming; the signal recording also shows important limit values at the bottom.
- Printing of current waveforms even from records
Requirements for PC
- Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: compatible with Intel Pentium 400 MHz or faster
- HDD with 1 GB available
- RAM 512 MB
- Free RS232 or USB port
- see brochure
- Allows recording of measured waveforms
- The maximum length of recording depends on the selected time base (details in the prospectus)
- The recorded waveforms can be displayed in an animated form or statically with comfortable navigation
- It is possible to control channel sensitivities, time base, zero base levels and other parameters
- The records can be saved to disk and reloaded at any time later and all waveforms can be printed out
Oscilloscope set includes
- Multi-Diag Scope communication interface
- Scope cabling
- cables for connection to the vehicle, suitcase
- Multi-Diag Software
- Computer (PC or laptop) not included in the set
Last page update: November 8, 2018